Thursday, August 28, 2008

HOW OLD IS YOUR BRAIN

This is an interesting little game I got off of someone else's blog . I scored 29 the first time I tried it


numbers

Read this carefully because the instructions on the site are in Chinese;

Procedure of Flash Fabrica Game:

1. Touch ’start’
2. Wait for the countdown to finish, i.e.: 3, 2, 1.
3. Memorize the number’s position on the screen and their numerical order, then click the circle from the smallest number to the biggest number. This sequence will repeat ~ 10 times until the game ends.
4. At the end of game, the computer will tell you how old your brain is in Years

.
Good luck !!

http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/brain.h

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a 36. I have no idea what that means!

Deborah said...

It is suppose to be the age of your brain. I took it a few times and got a 20 and a 36.

Fealyclan said...

I got a 36 too. I guess my brain is actually a couple years older than I am. :o]

Sunny said...

great pics....
Am finaly in condo but husband still living in our house till hopefully sells... See him when I can Have so many chronic health problems is very difficult but try to give thanks to our God...
Blessings
my other site is
www.xanga.com/freye
where I have lots of pics
bujt I can't access due to filters @ the libary..
Hope you can if you wish
blessings

Kara said...

wow...that was stressful. I scored a 33. I guess I'm the stupid one in the bunch!

Deborah said...

No I don't think it means your stupid. I think it just shows that you have a lot going on.
Anyway I thought it was kind of fun.

Bekki said...

I have done it before, but I wasn't paying attention...so I think I got like a 50 something. lol