Monday, August 4, 2008

I am classic music. What are you

I really don't think this fits. I don't have an appreciation for art and it definitely doesn't make me cry.





You Are Classical Music



You are a somewhat serious person who enjoys studying subjects deeply.

Art of all kinds interests you, and a good piece of art can really effect you emotionally.

You are inspired by human achievement, and you appreciate work that takes years to accomplish.

For you, the finer things in life are not about snobbery - they're about quality.

2 comments:

Bekki said...

I am electronic music...
You are energetic and expressive. You love feeling alive.
You never get sick of your favorite things - they're what makes life special.
You don't take tradition or conventions too seriously. You live for the future.
You enjoy remixes and re-interpretations of things. Life is about making improvements.

Dave said...

Well it must about the personality because, mine says I am country and western music. Again like you this music does nothing for me.
Love you

You are friendly, down to earth, and fairly conservative.
You are true to your friends and your upbringing. Change is hard for you.
But beneath your old fashioned attitude, you are expressive and artistic in your own way.
Very few people can express pain and pleasure as eloquently as you can.