Friday, August 8, 2008

BACK TO THE GRIND

Well that summer seemed really short. Today was my first day back to work. I didn't get hardly anything done that I had planned.

I did get to go on a great vacation though.

With the death of my nephew Robert we took over the project house that he had bought for his mom. My family and I have been working to get the house together and it is just about done. Much more work to do as far as my sister is concerned, lawyers and such but that will all come together.

As far as my own house goes all I got down was painting in the bathroom and getting the doors to the cabinet in the bathroom installed. I also got a cushion down for my cedar chest and curtains hung in the living room. Thankfully I got at least that done. I guess when you own a home the work never ends.

No comments: