Monday, February 8, 2010




Caterina is getting so big. She is almost ready to start walking. Her Mommy put her hair in pigtails for the first time on the day these pictures were taken. I just love being a Grandma. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of her brother Caleb.


We had our second Church in the Sanctuary on Jan. 31. I think it turned out pretty good. We were all real nervous about it again. Maybe after we have done it a few more times we won't be so scared.


My daughter Nicole has been doing really well selling her crochet stuff at the Farmer's Market. She recently has posted her stuff on Facebook and My Space and sold some stuff on there too. If you are interested in anything let me know. This is just a small sample of what she has. She does fingerless gloves, blanket beanies, purses, skirts. just about anything.

No comments: